Saturday 21 July 2012

Flaming

Head... This was also intended for a commission, but was as I was not needed I can show it.

Not much to say, I've been very busy working, drinking cherry chocolate shake and having a showing of the place we're currently renting.

As the shy and unsocial person I am, I nearly freaked out when about 25 people crammed into our home, touching all our stuff, opening all our cupboards and drawers, even got into our bed with shoes on!

I'm looking so much forward to the new place you have no idea... Just 11 more days and we can call it our home!

Kyrie is back in town for the next lazy, maybe he brings us some cuteness from the forrest? Or some evil woodland creatures? Or... Something completely different. Only tomorrow will tell!

- Vinter

No comments:

Post a Comment