Sunday 26 August 2012

No Muse


I love girls.
Whenever I am not regularly around one/or more girls I start finding life uninteresting.

I like to think of that as the muse effect.
Need to be around something beautiful to fully see the beauty of the world.
A woman no matter here physical appearance or her personality is a beautiful little puzzle for the world to figure out.

Wondrous.

Now, I've been working 6 days in a row, leaving little time for the world.
So I worked up a nasty headache yesterday, fumbled to sleep, and I am still not free of it, so I post this lump of lines to you all so very late, that It might be considered oddly early!

Vinter will choose to bless us tonight or tomorrow.

I will go back to cooking up something so good my head gets freed from this torment of pulsating pain.

Kyrie~

No comments:

Post a Comment