Tuesday 11 September 2012

Croquis

I went to a life drawing session today with an old class mate of mine from Idefagskolen! It was really nice to draw from life again, and holy toenails I am rusty!

The session spanned over two hours with different times for the model to hold a pose. I think the longest one was three minutes and the shortest one minute.

I was about five minutes late, as I couldn't find the entrance, but when I sat down it dawned on me how crap my drawing skills actually are... Feel rather stupid for actually ever thinking I was ok at drawing...

Anyway, I'll share the "best ones". And I'm immensely glad this is something that happens every Monday, because I really need the practice!

Now I'll go to bed in shame, and try not to think about it too much...
Kyrie will bring you some nice stuff again tomorrow, what will the uncertain future bring?

- Vinter

No comments:

Post a Comment