Sunday 17 July 2011

I'm not the monster!


I bought a book a few days ago called My Life As a White Trash Zombie, and I finished it today. I must say, it was rather amusing^^ The end was super cliche, but that was ok, it fitted the story I guess.

Of course this book only made me want to work at a mortuary more than before:P

This is the main character of the book, Angel:P (she's holding frozen dinner package, if I say more I'll only spoil it) (c) Diana Rowland.

I too was at the cinema yesterday. We in fact watched Harry Potter together Kyrie and his beloved, and my better half and me^^. I think I would have enjoyed the film more if the person next to me hadn't been wailing and jumping in the seat all the time... and of course, the loud choking and panting and crying was kinda annoying...

ANYWAY!

Next up... KYRIE (ka paow!).

Night time for me!
- Vinter

No comments:

Post a Comment