Monday 4 July 2011

Tittel? Tittel? This is Tittel!

Actully ment to go with an older image of Scarf, but I was Not-very-much pleased with the way they looked together.

Ariella from the back, killing things gracefully.
If at all possible, theres a lot of mess when you kill things you know.

Not that I know, but you know.

Ah, I feel like being annoying today it seems.
Might be because Opera just made it so I have to use IE/insert alternative in stead because I can not log on to blogger with the Opera browser.

Which renders me without my trusted correction program.
Damn be my faith.

Bleh.

Vinters drawing last night was so good that I actully felt ashamed.
Thats cool right ;)
More from her tomorrow (getting sick of writing tomorrow, need to "the sarus" that)

Kyrie suffle to the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment