Monday 9 May 2011

Me No Likes!!


This is a rather old drawing, because I've misplaced my pencil case D: Which contains all of my precious pencils, kneaded rubber, pencil sharpener and pastel pencils... So I haven't been able to make anything new just yet. (I know, I've posted this on my other blog once already...)

I don't have a lot of money at the time, so buying new pencils will have to wait until I get payed... Which happens in two weeks... Until then I will have to make due with some cheap pencils and pens I can borrow from work...

I really don't like to loose stuff like that, kicks me of my "art" mood... last time I lost my sketchbook, the outcome of that was a dry period for about half a year before I started to feel comfortable drawing again, and that's just half a year ago >_<

- Vinter

No comments:

Post a Comment