Tuesday 3 May 2011

Oh the laziness


Last time I was at Kyries place, we talked about how we admire artists who's able to put all sort of details in their pictures, like in the hair or where ever... So, I decided to try this... An awesome big hairdo with lots of lots of stuff in it! then I got lazy.. And ended up just putting in Lazy Inhouse...

How much can you expect from a tired soul, stuck in front of a tv in the middle of nowhere, waiting for tomorrows looong loooooooooooong long day of work...

K thanks.. Latorzzz there will be more Kyrie stuff. And he might have to cover for me on thursday... Because I'm working long loooooooong long days...

- Vinter

2 comments:

  1. At least you had enough energy to draw this much! By the time I'm done with my day of work and errands I just want to sleep : /

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ach, I don't envy you >_< getting up, going straight to work and then get home and go straight to bed is so tiering...

    ReplyDelete