Monday 19 March 2012

Bot killer WIP


BOT KILLER TO THA RESCUE.

I was planning on having this a bit more done, but I was so hungry I wasn't able to sit down and focus on it, and after I ate way to quickly my tummy was hurting so badly, all I could do was lie down in my bf's lap and rest...

My plan though, is to get up tomorrow morning and work on it before work... I'm not so sure if I'll be able to do it, but I will certainly try.

In other news, I just signed up at HIA... Yes, that's right, I payed someone to take care of my promotional stuff:P because I'm lazy, and I have no idea how to go about promoting my self... Now it remains to see if I get any commissions in the near future! *hopes for it*

Anyway, it's about time I go to bed, and dream about the bot killer. Maybe I'll have it done by next time!
Kyrie up tomorrow, with more nice witches? hotpants is indeed fun to do^^

- Vinter

No comments:

Post a Comment