Thursday 5 January 2012

Commuting and stuff.

First of, yey kyrie is back:D I got a bit worried some thing had happened:p

Today was time to travel home day, which was a bit sad, because I've had a really good time:) it's been nice to relax and take the days as they come^^

Now I'm back to reality, and have to finish up the big commission I started on before the holidays.

The plane home was only supposed to take about two hours, but ended up taking five, as we had to emergency land in Copenhagen because of a really sick baby! Luckily the baby and mother got the help they needed and was fine in the end:)

Here's some drawings though, one like drawing, cherries(!), and two quick other doodles:)

That was all I had for today! Tomorrow is back to the drawing desk!
Kyrie may bring more niceness tomorrow, unless he is sick, then I'll post a little something for you guys^^

- Vinter

No comments:

Post a Comment