Wednesday 18 January 2012

Still not done.


Yes, thats right, I'm still not done with the tea drawing. It's driving me mad, as I can't figure out how I want it to look. I've almost given it up... I'm back at work tomorrow, so that'll give me some time to think about it a little bit, at least.

It's a shame, because I kind of liked the line work... I might just start on the others, and maybe make them all B/W... But I would really like some nice colour work for my portfolio... Seeing as I want a complete renovation of it before March...

So here you have another warm up I did yesterday.

I've got some good news though, I was called up by a photographer today whom I had given my business card to a few months back, and she would like to do some collaboration with me:) I'm looking forward to that^^

Anyway, Kyrie keeps his game up while he works his bony ass off, poor chap... Hope he'll get some rest before he ends up to tired!

- Vinter

No comments:

Post a Comment