Thursday 12 January 2012

Never been alone.



And there is honestly no way for me to be alone.

Most people would think I was ever so alone.
Most people would put a question mark on my life, and blame it on some illness of the mind.

But what people do not seem to realize is that I've really never felt lonely.
Theres always someone watching, someone ready to speak.

If you are one of the people who are afraid of what you might find out when everything goes still,
I recommend trying it, might find yourself a new favorite activity.

Course it is never as easy as just trying,
but just try.

Mmmh, thats roughly written, but I do not really mind that so I'll leave it be.
Leave it as a study of how my mind forms thoughts

Vinter is the main act for todayorrow, look forward to that.

Kyrie

No comments:

Post a Comment