Saturday 2 June 2012

Left hand on the safety


1 of 3 images I did for today.
Still working on the idea of short hair, might be growing on me.
(course this might be called medium hair, but give me some slack)


2 of 3, an images with a lil' more action, course the driver went all dead on me, so bad drivers, bad.

And the the final piece I just could not get right!
Felt like I was holding my hand back, missing the right music, the right food, the right smell.

I was missing that little spark to get the last images to work, and in the end I just gave up on the image.
Might try redrawing it in bed later, just because, well, now I've started and its got the haunt thing going on.

Anyways, later entry today as I had to work, got home early but overate so been real sleepy like.
Vinter will join us from her denmarkian ways tomorrow, quickie time?
Or maybe Denmark goes all crazy inspiration on her and we reap the benefits?

Exiting.

Kyrie~

No comments:

Post a Comment