Wednesday 31 August 2011

Priest of Chaos


Hello to the world.
This lazy day I give you people (and I say that in the most affectionate way, as in not: "YOU PEOPLE!" more like: "you people <3<3") an Illustration of my Empires Warrior priest and their duties.

Lines might be a bit blurred and sometimes hard to read (yes you can read lines)
But thats only because I decided I was not going to use and eraser on this image.
(which should explain why the guy in the foreground has a see trough back :P)

Anyways, my Priest have the splendid job of either locking up the mutated, sending them to war or killing them outright. Which I am sure is ever so entertaining.
But a necessary evil, after all I don't want to tree eyed chaps walking down the streets now would I? (Its just not good for the reputation you see.)

I seem to be ranting again.
Vinter will have a hard time following up an painting tomorrow? We will see!

Kyrie

1 comment:

  1. Answer: Well at least it would hurt less than have them falling on top of you :p

    I'll do my best to oblige your request :P

    ReplyDelete