Monday 22 August 2011

WildWildPencils




Yay for time to draw.

I've got several other drawings I could've shown as well but.
These tree will have to do.

First of is steampunk army babe.
With locks and googles (way importante)
I drew that one on the train ride home, actually managed a "o by the gods" from the next seat person.

That was cool, modest myself pretended my music was to loud, and proceeded to force myself to hear the same album over and over again for the next two hours.

Then theres a big eh, I really have no idea.
she's in a bedroom, and dieing... I think.

Lastly theres little miss big head, wanted to try drawing a really sort grown up.
Without it being childlike, not sure I succeed just looks big headed to my eyes but that might be the artist in me.

Anyways.
Vinter tomorrow!

Kyrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment