Tuesday 13 December 2011

Moar storyboard...

Today I planned to give you a cool drawing, me as a solider:p but then I had to go to work, because I overslept... The reason for that is I sat up all night finishing the commission.

Bed time for me was one hour before my bf was getting up to go to work:p

So yes, I'm back at work. And I'll be here until Thursday. But I hope to get some drawing done in the mornings.

Kyrie bring blond chick to the table, an A E esque drawing^^ reminds me I haven't listened to miss autumn in a long time!
He's also been good and not drinking urge, unlike me... I've been chocking down tin after tin, to keep me up to speed at work, since I don't like coffee.

Now, bed time, if I'm going to be able to get up in a reasonable time and get some drawing done...

- Vinter

No comments:

Post a Comment