Saturday 3 December 2011

Ramblings and AG WIP2...


I'm having some trouble with this one... I thought I knew how I wanted it to look, but it didn't work out, and I need reference for her hands...
I might end up scrapping this one, will find out in seven days, when I get back from work. Maybe I've figured it out in my head by then and can finish it of.

Should I extend the drawing, to give the atom thing more room? Or should I leave out hands and atom all together and just have it being a girl smiling at some mystery thing? Or should I just scrap it and let it die?

I don't think I'm up for re-drawing the whole thing... But maybe, I just have to? Awh, I hate starting from scratch >_<

Anyway, a week of intense work is a head of me now... So don't go expect awesome drawings from my side for a few days.
I have a few character designs to draw, which Kyrie and I schemed out when I was at his place yesterday, so I might be able to throw some halfheartedly designs up the next few days, we'll see...

Kyrie up tomorrow! Will there be more Bounty? Or will we see something "new"?

- Vinter

No comments:

Post a Comment