Thursday 8 December 2011

Redesigned!



And then she was redesigned.
A lot of brown, might do something with the colors, but she fits brown in my mind, so I am guessing she'll stay that way.

Not that much more to say, originally from an upper middle class family.
Taken up roaming and adventuring when she realized the price for staying upper middle class.
++ plenty of plot hocks.

I also experimented with a more natural face design, more so that you all can see how she actually looks, I figure I will end up with a more manga stile on the comic though, bigger eyes = easier showing emotion.

Hope you all enjoy, and yes, yes I did skimp on the background.
I am lazy I know.

Vinter has gotten her white December, maybe it will inspire her to greater heights?
Find out tomorrow!

Kyrie

No comments:

Post a Comment