Saturday 10 December 2011

So many a failure makes for one more attempt.



So there you go.

It is my day to lazy, So I lazy away.
Had something in mind for today.

My mind and the pencil never reached an understanding.
So I am angry, rrrrrrrg.

Finished being angry now, I am sorry if I frightened you.
(especially sorry, because you must be easily frightened, and that must be an hard existence to lead, although entertaining it must bet.)

I've done several other versions, Ill try and work on one of them to give you all what I actually had planned to give you, BUT I probably will not do it.

My Tea went cold, meaning I could not draw well because I was not enjoying it.
Thats something to work on, be sure of that.

Vinter on the other hand just had a day of work, does that mean extra goodies for us?

Kyrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment