Sunday 29 April 2012

Small arms fire


Yay, I uploaded.

I woke up after 3 hours of sleep today.
That was about 22 hours ago.

I am tired.
I woke up because I had a wicked vivid dream.

Which again seemed to be some kind of foreshadowing action.
Except for the part where my foot gets stuck in giant spider backside, and Im grossed out.

Haven't been grossed out today...
I think...

Anyways, this picture was actually an early idea, had some problems trying to realize it, as I lost the feeling for the idea.

Also promised some color on last time image, but, no drivers and I am tired.

Will you forgive me if I sleep?
I do so very want to sleep a little.

Vinters mind has been unburdened.
Maybe that will mean we get some extreme drawing-ness.

See, we will, Tomorrow.

Kyrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment