Saturday 7 April 2012

Winning!


I just finished the collaboration I had with a female photographer! It feels really awesome to finally be done with it:) It took a lot longer than I thought it would, mostly because I never really had any spare time to sort it out. But today I sat down and finished the three last photos I was supposed to draw dresses on!

And now I'm all set for staring on two other commissions I have flying about. Maybe I'll be able to actually be done with them before easter is over? Guess we'll just have to wait and see^^

To another not so winning part of today's rant. I was hoping that I would maybe win something at the Freestyle Graphics compo here at TG, but the high level of my fellow competitors have made me lost hope entirely...
Then again, I can say I was hoping, but I guess I always knew the odds were against me on a huge scale. Getting better doesn't really show when everyone else gets better as well:P

The drawing I'm posting today was meant for the themed graphics compo, but I didn't get around to finish it in time. And it's still not done... I'm having some issues with picking out the right colours...

Anyway, that was it for today's rant, now I'm going to start on one of the commissions.
Kyrie might bring brilliance tomorrow? If he has time? Maybe, maybe not? We'll see!

- Vinter

No comments:

Post a Comment