Friday 1 April 2011

Gnawing...

(I had to colour him with my mouse in photoshop...)

As the people that knows me well knows that I'm ridiculously jealous... I usually try to hide it, or make it so over the top that it gets funny, because I honestly don't want to be that bitchy nasty girlfriend/friend that whines all the time:P

But sometimes jealousy really knows how to claw and gnaw on my tiny brain, and it gets painful after a little while.
That's usually when I make it over the top, so that I can tell my little monster that it's stupid and it should stop eating my brain.

I tried to find a song that can describe what I feel, but sadly I failed:P So maybe I have to make my own over the top silly song. It would be so funny it would be tragic and so tragic it would be funny^^

But for now a drawing will do, I might even go so far as to make a little comic out of it one day... If I ever get my concentration back from where ever it went...

Oh wow, that's a lot of text... this is supposed to be a drawing blog... OH WELL..
Await more drawing stuff from Kyrie in just one day:D

- Vinter

1 comment: