Sunday 3 April 2011

A late one!

Oh noes, I'm rather late today. Sorry for that. Since I haven't been able to get anything worth of showing today, I'm posting a landscape sketch I did during a talk/lecturething I attended not too long ago on the back of some info sheet.

I'm finally done wtih the storyboard commission I've been working on for almost a month now, and I must say it's nice to actually have finished something like that:D
All in all I think I made about 71 drawings + character drawings in colours.

I think I needed that, a project that I feel went well, for my part:P Hopefully the short film will take off and get shown at the Berlin shortfilm festival. That would make me really happy^^

Will post some drawings when the premiere is closing in:)

Tune in for more from Kyrie tomorrow and more from me the day after tomorrow and more from kyrie the day after the day after tomorrow.. and so on and so forth^^

- Vinter

1 comment: