Monday 6 February 2012

Geek day fail.

Jies, today's geek day ended up not being a geek day after all, mostly because overslept and it took me three hours to get home. Since the bus only goes every other hour in weekends...
And I had to edit all the pics I took at the concert.

Sometimes I really hate working late and working so far away from home..

So this is all I have to show for, a silly iPad drawing... Sorry, I'll have my geek day tomorrow (later today) instead.
I have to keep going the way I did last week, that way, I'll reach my goal of having a portfolio by the end of February/beginning of march!

Anyway, I wasn't the only one to bring soothing colours to lazy, I quite like the blue purple hazy background kyrie brought us yesterday, and how can one not be attracted to the smoke, so mysterious and stuff (even though I hate cigarets)!

He'll bring more pleasures tomorrow, I'm sure:)

Bedtime, planing on getting up a bit earlier tomorrow/today!

- Vinter

No comments:

Post a Comment