Tuesday 1 May 2012

Colour testing!




Some experimenting with colours, I kind of like the vibrancy it gets with having a light blue under layer. And putting some read/purple in the shadows.
The top one was the first one I tried out, and the second one is more or less a tribute to The Clash - The Guns of Brixton.

My bf pointed out to me today, as we were sitting outside, he was reading the news paper and I was sketching, that my music taste has changed from what it was when we first met. From the rather dark stuff to a bit more... punky... If you can call it that. I don't mind the dark stuff, but sometimes it's just nice to jump to something a bit less "heartbreaking"... If you can even say that:P

Today's been a rather nice day, and I so badly DON'T want to go back to work tomorrow. MIMIMIMI...

Maybe kyrie will have some more luck with the drivers! Maybe he'll give some more niceness! Or maybe we'll just get an awesome sketch instead!

- Vinter

No comments:

Post a Comment