Saturday 19 May 2012

Only Sleeping


Want to sleep.

Got work in the morning.
Going to be harsh.

Then again might mean its the best work day ever, never know.
Tried to get my game on as the collected nerdom started eating into diablo 3.
Did not find a game that soothed the gamer inside, spent forever trying to find something though.
Also finally reached to much on anime front.

My immunity has now reach a breaching point of 150ish episodes of Anime pretty much straight watched.
Thats 150 *20 =3000minutes of Anime.
If I abandon sleep I need to watch anime for more then 2 days straight to get sick of it.

Thats getting to be problematic.

Anyways, I've ranted without reason.
Hope you enjoy the lazy.

Our King, Queen and goddess returns tomorrow, she may grace us with gifts and blessings
Or she may punish us for our insolence.

Tomorrow is the day of reckoning...

hihi

Kyrie~

No comments:

Post a Comment