Thursday 31 May 2012

Light


It takes very, very little to make me happy.
By that standard it takes a moderate effort to make me ecstatic.

I love life and I love living it.

I adore tragedy, I paint with emotion, I deligt at fear, I dance in imagination.
If I had a mental illness it might be something along the lines of
"Just a little tooooooooo happy".

No matter the situation, its after all just a point of view, just a choice.
You might at some times choose to be unhappy, but that choice should in fact make you happy.
YOU where free to choose it.

Haha, rambling aside, I wanted to do a more cartoony stile then I've done the last entries, go swimming in my appreciation of
simple features and charming animation.

Hope you enjoy, and Yay, for double early post!
*proud*

And now let us drink some water and wait patiently for Vinter to give us more artwork to glare and wonder at.

Kyrie~
Manlymuffin~
Mats O.~

No comments:

Post a Comment