Sunday 20 November 2011

Late night fishcowsfromspaceofcommunistdoom.



KK, title is an in-joke for people who speak "games workshop war-gamer".

I've been spending this night doing some serious work for my tau army, planned on showing it as well, because I more or less had no time to draw.

But my phone failed me, and I did not feel like scanning 3d models.
And a camera? nah, not That pretty.

So when In crisis, draw what you like.

And as I've said so many a time, I love witches.

This is my standard witch, my go to witch design if you will, actually created it as a character portrait of a friend of mine called Anita (this is where I'd put her blog if I understod blogger things) Some long time ago, and I really just enjoy drawing it.

Again, and again.

Sleep I shall have some of that now.
(just changed the sheets *Crowd goes wild*)

Vinter never disappoints when she always finds time to do her lazy.
Good girl.
But YES more good drawing, Course we all want more, and better...

Human we are.

Kyrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment