Sunday 20 November 2011

Tea comic.

Yes, a comic on how I like my tea!
Sadly, I won't be able to finish it today, as I've lost the power adapter for my light board... That means I'll have to use the window tomorrow.

This is a six page little thing I'm working on, just as a brain fart/practise for a bigger project, The Zeppelin Siblings. I also have to work on that gig I landed on wednesday! Which will definitely be a challenge.

I have three days ahead of me to work on creative stuff, before it's back to work with long and late work hours... Getting tired already...

Anyway, I quite like Kyrie's "standard" witch. They're very cute^^

Btw, if you like podcasts, on the topic of illustration and comics, I highly suggest Art & Story. Sadly they just quit recording new shows, but they have plenty of older ones to listen to^^

That was all for today, kyrie up next.

- Vinter

No comments:

Post a Comment