Sunday 6 November 2011

REDbeHEADer



Wanted to do some traditional color, and work on my whites...

Still have a problem with the whites when doing acrylic, tend to favor white inc or pen.
but that still leaves a lot to wish for.

feels like I am getting better, but still could not help myself from adding some whites to this image digitally afterwards.

I am going on work related out of country trip, should not effect lazy, but I might upload crazy early Monday ^^.

Lessons learned about myself.
I like:
Girls with a warm hair-color, favoring a rich red/orange
Yellow clothing on a girl.
Skirts.
things that flow.
Hair.(.)

Why share the above?
I do not know, maybe I require attention... (hah)

Well vinters up tomorrow.
She's been working a lot, more then enough.

Kyrie

No comments:

Post a Comment