Tuesday 27 September 2011

Nuclear.


I'm posting early today, because I have two very long days at work ahead of me. And it's going to be hard, as my boss is not there today, or tomorrow, which means I'm next in command...

Lets just say I don't like it and not feeling very good about it either...

So I've prepared drawings for two post, this is one of them. I kind of liked it in grey scale as well, so I'm posting both.


Hope you have a good two days as I disappear from the radar!
Kyrie bring more coolness for you tomorrow! I certainly like his tablet work^^ Great progress!

And just for fun, here's a picture of my "workspace". No wonder why I get back pains:P working on the sofa... When I paint I usually sit on the floor with my canvas proped up against the wall. It's very lovely to just lie down when ever I like though, must say that's a big bonus to this sofa solution:)


- Vinter

No comments:

Post a Comment