Friday 16 September 2011

Tight!



Yes, I'm a little tight on new drawings, since I'm currently working on some secret stuff :O

I won't tell about the secret stuff until it's a 100% sure it will happen, and that may take a while:P

ANYWAY, a few sketches from not the too distant past... The fish one I did to enter in a contest I didn't enter after all... I didn't find the end result very pleasing, I could've done better. The other one is a logo animation sketch and some test drawings for a banner to my other blog.

Now I don't have work until sunday, so I should be able to do some nice stuff to show off on saturday:)

IN OTHER NEWS! I became an aunt yesterday, to my sister's second son, Jakob. He's such a tiny baby, with unbelievably small hands and feet^^

Kyrie brings it tomorrow!

- Vinter

No comments:

Post a Comment