Thursday 20 October 2011

Awaits the friday!


Finally off work. The one thing I actually like about work, is that I have to walk home in the middle of the night, and since I work in the middle of no where, the night sky is clearly visible, awesome for star gazing. And guess what I saw today, a shooting star^^
It disintegrated while I was looking at it, but it was nice to see. It took me a second to remember that you're "supposed" to wish for something, and by the time I remembered, I couldn't really think of something that needed wishing for:P

Now, the drawing? Just some doodles for a friend's blog. I was supposed to be done with that little project by now, but I've been working and away from my lovely photoshop laptop:(
But hopefully I'll finish it this weekend, same with the little project I'm working on for mum, and a painting or two, and a mini booklet to show of at a meeting on friday, and take pics of my friend's band and edit them... Oh and make a halloween card, and do some photoshop practise thing...

I need more hours in the day.

Well, sorry for the bad update. I mean, after Kyries awesome post, I feel rather silly to post this, but what can I do? You can all comfort your selves that Kyrie brings more coolness to the house of Lazy tomorrow, and I'll prepare something better for you guys till friday^^

NAOW, time for me to sleepz!

- Vinter

No comments:

Post a Comment