Sunday 23 October 2011

A day of drawing.

Today I've been working on my mums project and drawing a little bit on my iPad:)

The drawing is of the fire sisters, they rummage around, setting cities on fire. They don't do it on purpose, they have nightmares about fires. I guess they're what you would call firestarters.

Must say I enjoy the stylus I bought yesterday, it totally makes it easier to draw details. All thought it got a rather fat nib, it's still much better than my fingertips.

Tomorrow I'm back to work at my day job, yey... Lucky me...

Oh well, kyrie brings more nice stuff tomorrow^^

Oh oh, I'm currently blogging on my iPad btw, I had to download the iPhone version of blogger since there is no iPad version, as I've already mentioned.

Now, bed time for me!

- Vinter

No comments:

Post a Comment