Saturday 29 October 2011

Party party...

Today I've been working on some logo design, which I can't show of just yet, I would like mah client to approve it first:)

And I was thinking about drawing me and my bf as a scary zombie couple, but I'm apparently joining my bf to a Halloween party soon, so I don't have time to do an awesome drawing right now. Instead I give you a little drawing of the awesome writer Neil Gaiman, he's one of my favourite writer out there in the big scary world:)

I do like Halloween, but this year I haven't had the awesome autumn feeling I used to get. I remember getting goose bumps while listening to type o negative, I kinda miss that. Time has been going by so fast, I feel like I've been stuck at my day/night job all the time, and not really getting anywhere with my illustration...

Hopefully I can get somewhere soon, or I'll loose my mind...

As for the party, I'm going as a creepy doll, because I can't afford buying costumes and stuff, so I just have to use stuff I have.

Now maybe I'll post some scary drawings on monday, since that's the real hallows eve. Just you wait:>

Now, I have to make dinner and change before going to tha partay...
I don't really like party's, but I'll go to keep my bf happy:-)

- Vinter

No comments:

Post a Comment