Wednesday 26 October 2011

Work, work

And more work... My post is late because I'm still at work. Tomorrow will be a day of hell, as I start at 11 in the "morning" and will probably work till two ish in the morning.

I really don't like my workdays at times. But there you go, I need money to survive, and until I get my stuff together I just have to live with it...

To the drawings; one green witch and a hipster girl, done while I had some open time for quick doodling today:)

Now, time for me to go back to work!
Kyrie brings more goodness tomorrow be it green sketches or bounty coolness!

- vinter

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap, I just noticed how ridiculesely ugly the witch is... And the hipster girl is nothing to be proud of either... Oh well, bear with me folks, I don't have a lot of time to draw theese working days.

    ReplyDelete