Thursday 20 October 2011

More autumn please.




New post, and I've had the time to actually put in some work due to personal issues.
which has left me ever so slightly hurt, and when I am hurt I draw and dream.

So I did that.
First of the heart is acrylics on a small canvas, did it while watching batman because I like to have something to do with my hands (just sitting watching a movie feels like time wasted).
Just something small too help me return to the romantic inside me, as I've relished thats a rather big part of who I am.

So doing that heart image I was inspired to honor a couple things I love.
Autumn and Cute girls.

So I sat down and did some soul drawing, and spent a fair amount of time on the coloring process because that is the one that needs the most work.
In the end I am relatively happy with this one, and its helped me quite a bit mentally.

So hope the lot of you enjoy!

Vinter is now feeling guilty, which promises awesome things for us fans ^^!
Yay lazy and its guilt-trippi'n powers.

Kyrie




1 comment:

  1. It's nice to see you work with colors, and you seem to be improving a lot :)

    ReplyDelete